We firmly believe that patient involvement in treatment decisions is the key to preventing dental problems such as decay and gum disease.
We appreciate that many patients have anxieties regarding dental treatment and will always treat your concerns in a sympathetic and caring manner.
This approach, together with regular examinations will ensure that dental problems are identified at the earliest possible stage so treatment can be kept to a minimum.
All of our dental treatments are listed below.
Full dental and diagnostic examination
Dental hygienist service
Quality denture provision (dentures)
Cosmetic Dental Care
• Tooth whitening offering Pola Whitening, White Wash & Boutique Whitening
• Amalgam (Mercury-based) filling removal
• Tooth coloured composite fillings
• Ceramic crowns
We also provide specialist services from a team of highly qualified dental and medical specialists:
• Specialist Periodontal (gum) care
• Dental implants to replace or secure dentures
• Oral surgery
• Root canal treatment
• Dental Phobia service to help our more nervous patients